Innovative Graphite Solutions for the SteeI Industry
Innovative Graphite Solutions for the Steel Industry
InnoGraf offers innovative products and services that help EAF Steelmakers optimize electrode performance.
- Customized Graphite Electrode machining for highest electrode performance on severe EAF’s.
- Graph Check✓™ – Laser measurement of electrode pin and socket geometry – either on your plant site or at our shop in Colorado.
- Premium Large Diameter and Super-Size Diameter Graphite Electrodes up to 32” diameter produced with complete integration from needle coke to finished graphite.
- Capability to supply and machine Long and Extra-long electrodes up to 168”.
- Electrode Re-Machining salvage solutions. We buy broken electrodes and used graphite.
InnoGraf makes and precision machines electrodes for severe service and others. We target the tough applications and custom machine electrodes to your process requirements. We provide electrodes and specialized services for severe EAF’s. We can meet the graphite electrode needs of your company.
Give us a call or email us today.
Why Machining Is the Most Important Process Step for Graphite Electrodes & Pins
- Most performance issues for EAF Electrodes are related to the joint.
- Eighty percent (80%) of Graphite Electrode product failures as well as higher consumption rates are related to machining.
- Machining is the most important item for joint performance.
- Getting one or two more heats per electrode is what separates the Tier 1 from the Tier 2 suppliers.
InnoGraf is a USA company delivering high-quality UHP graphite electrodes, Graph Check✓™ laser measurement, precision electrode machining and additional services to the steel industry. InnoGraf specializes in the production of electric arc furnace (EAF) UHP graphite electrodes for steel and other ferrous and non-ferrous metal production.